Wednesday, June 1, 2011

My First Post

Well this is My first post in My Blog... Quite Confused Though what should i write... To be honest Um also Confused that what should i do with My blog :S Well i guess gotta continue with flow whatever comes in my mind.

Um not gonna say many thing about me today i guess... um EMAD i guess you all ready know that... Love to hang around with my PC, xbox and ps3... um kinda video game freak :P beside that love to play Soccer and follow almost 3 4 popular leagues in the world...



Personal Life... Yeah i have Great life with my family. Mom, Dad, My Sister and Arsheen...


My hobby is photography. As u know i told about me i love to stay behind the lenses... I guess um gonna Share alot of my Pics in Blog... well u can check that out also in flickr... here is the link

http://www.flickr.com/photos/emad17/



Well Not used to write in Blogs i guess enough for today.... :P
Time for me to sign out :) i will write more some other day.. lemme learn how people blog first :P Till den Chao :)

No comments: